We provide insights on every aspect of automotive service shops, from customer retention to technician performance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fixed Operations Performance
Areva offers several reports designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of your shop’s performance.
Weekly and monthly snapshots of service shop performance. Results are compared to targets and benchmarks, and are presented for each labor type as well as as each advisor and technician. AutoInsight highlights unusual shop activity such as high or low effective labor rates, repairs performed at a loss, and customer returns. Trend charts track performance versus ten key targets. See sample report.
Daily custom reporting of service advisor performance. You choose the metrics, Areva creates the report. See sample report.
Monthly custom reporting of technician performance. You choose the metrics, Areva creates the report. See sample report.
Areva can help you measure your success at customer retention and interface with your marketing / CRM provider to contact customers who seem to be fading away.
Monthly summary of your store’s success in completing the first service appointment process following vehicle delivery and long term customer retention. The report includes standard metrics and customer prospect lists.
Same as new vehicle retention report. See sample report
Warranty Labor Rate Analysis
Areva identifies the sequence of customer pay repair orders that supports the maximum warranty labor rate increase.
The custom report fully meets your OEM’s submission requirements.
Repair Pricing Analysis
In-depth snapshot of customer pay activity. Service work is subdivided into maintenance, repair, and competitive categories for analysis. Results include standard labor and parts metrics and include individual advisor performance.
Each report contains graphs and charts to highlight critical information.
- BMW of Ann Arbor
- Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor
- LaFontaine Buick GMC of Ann Arbor
- LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC
- LaFontaine Chevrolet
- LaFontaine Ford of Frankenmuth
- LaFontaine Ford of Gladwin
- LaFontaine Ford of Lansing
- LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor
- Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton
- Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Ann Arbor
- Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Garden City
- Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Troy
- Suburban Exotic Motor Cars of Michigan
- Suburban Fiat of Ann Arbor
- Suburban Ford of Ferndale
- Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights